Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Fourth Day

This is getting exhausting but I shall persevere!

First I should say that our latest beginners quilting course started today and it was lovely to work with such an enthusiastic group - I can't wait to see their homework at the end of next month!

Coming up next week is the little heart hanging workshop.  I made this about 5 years ago and still love it.  I have seen many versions and my favourite is one made about a hundred years ago as a friendship quilt - each heart was signed by a friend.  It's really easy to make, and there are still places if anyone wants to sign up:


This is a Christmas wreath I made a few years ago - all in felt.  I just saw it hanging in the corner of the workshop - I'd forgotten all about it!


And my last one for today is a rag doll I made.  I made one for my mother on her 80th birthday and liked it so much I made one for myself - she sits in the hall by our log basket.
So that's that....just one more day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment