Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Good News on a Rainy Day

So, that heifer we've been watching and waiting on for the last two and a half weeks (although I was unconvinced; she looked too skinny to me) has finally had her calf


and when I walked over to have a look at it there was a surprise in store - a twin!


Mum has rather shocking eyes.... perhaps a side effect of calving.

Anyway - some rather exciting news on what was otherwise a very wet, dreary, grey day.  Just the sort of day, in fact, when I would prefer to hunker down under a beautiful quilt like the one Frankie was making in the workshop the other day


only I can't - because it's tiny....


I love hexagons, the smaller the better, and love the ones' Barbara is putting together for a seat cover


I'd love to start working with them again but I MUST NOT - not until I've finished these blooming Magic Lanterns:


and just to make me feel even less productive than I am, Ros showed us what she's working on at the moment - the Attic 24 Dahlia blanket which has moved into shades that are a bit on the bright side for us but which we will think will be less startling as the stripes turn darker


and then she produced this masterpiece in the making


Frankly, all we could do was gasp.........

No comments:

Post a Comment