Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Friday 27 March 2020

Discombobulated

describes exactly how I'm feeling at the moment.  George got back from New Zealand so I am now under house arrest. 

I spend a lot of my time sitting around like this

 
not sleeping, just sort of flopping on a chair in the kitchen, hanging my head in despair.

Having obeyed the rules and not stockpiled, I had to go to the supermarket on Monday to get two weeks' worth of food in because I was picking up George the next day and knew we'd have to isolate.  I was thrilled when I got there because the shelves were full!  I managed to get everything I needed and made my way triumphantly to the till.  Sadly I had to put most of it back because most of the items were limited to three per person.

Feeling a bit concerned about what I was going to do, I noticed an ad from Quintin Catering, who catered for Victoria's wedding, and immediately ordered a box delivery from him.  I was so pleased when Jake dropped this off hours later


An abundance of food so we are sorted!

Also, the chicken have started laying finally - a maximum of 3 a day, so we have (a few) eggs.

I walk over and check on the calves everyday - the twins are doing well

I haven't felt the need to start knitting a noose for Jonathan yet, although sometimes it gets a bit close.  Like when he's charging round the kitchen shouting 'Where's the number for PJS?'  I pointed it out to him.....



The geese are scrapping like crazy one minute and the next


And I've done a bit of crochet, a bit of quilting, and a bit of walking, a bit of gardening, a bit of everything and a lot of nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment