Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Cross stitch

For Victoria's 21st Birthday we bought her a (proper) sewing machine.  Victoria has always done really brilliant cross stitch, many of which she designs herself.  I have lots of framed pictures she's made for me.  I was really pleased this evening when she sent me these photos - using her sewing machine she has made her latest two creations into cushions.  One is for my great niece born this summer, and the other is destination unknown.  I think they are lovely:


Sadly, her photography is about as good as mine - at least she doesn't have holes in the toes of her socks!

1 comment: