Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Work goes on

Well, another sunny morning which makes everything just that little bit easier!
The swallows are renovating their nest in the porch, and it's lovely to have them back again:


And I'm still bottle-feeding my seven lambs twice a day.  It's quite a pain when I'm on my own because they all push and shove to get to the bottle and there's even a bit of biting going on.  Usually, however, I have help from Sophie down the road (and either her mum or Dad and sometimes her brother Jonathan come along too) which is fantastic.  It must be the Kiwi in her - she's brilliant with the sheep!



Jonathan is hand-rearing five calves (three of them were orphaned when their mothers and the bull were culled after proving positive with TB) and Sophie helped feed them on Sunday too -


What a great help!

On the quilting front, I finally finished George's log cabin - it's taken me ages but that's one more off the list.  Now to get on with the rest.......


No comments:

Post a Comment