Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Uh Oh

Just in case anyone thinks I couldn't find my way out of the Festival of Quilts, or got lost in the hotel we were staying in and am stuck in a laundry shaft somewhere.....I'm not.
I'm having a problem with uploading pictures onto this blog - everytime I try it cuts out.  Very frustrating and I think it's boring without pictures so am hoping for an expert to help me out.
Hopefully, it will be sorted soon so I can tell you all about the NEC and what is happening around here.
We are also in the process of sorting out the Autumn Schedule - so keep checking and we should have everything up here very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment