Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Tuesday 17 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Had a very busy wreath-making Saturday with Linda - who helps everyone make really beautiful wreaths!  By the end of the day 14 wreaths had been made - seven in the morning and another seven in the afternoon, and the workers were fuelled by hot chocolate and mince pies.  One of the reasons I love the wreath day is the lovely smell of evergreens that fills the workshop:

There were lots of mince pies in with those oranges - so where did they go?

When the morning group had finished, I said I'd take a picture and turned to get my camera - when I turned back, I couldn't believe how they'd all lined up to have their picture!

 
I have some pictures of the afternoon group too - but have to wait till George comes home to post them because he's got them on his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment