Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Hay Making

First of all, never let your son near your computer!  George has been on ours and it's been almost impossible to do anything ever since - he's changed everything and it's driving us nuts!  And he's only been home at weekends but now he's finished at Sparsholt (no more driving up and down to Winchester every Thursday and Sunday) and finally has his Diploma in Agriculture.  Today is his first day out of education and he was up at 7.30 - let's see how long it lasts!

Haymaking has been done and the field is now clear of the rows of hay drying in the lovely sunshine we've been having.


When I went out to take this I saw all the lovely daisies - whenever I see them I think of a lovely Italian song called Margerita (Italian for Daisy)
















I also managed to finally get my beans out of the greenhouse on sunday - took a picture before the pigeons get them


This weekend it's all go - we have the weekend workshop with Helene - Charm pack weekend.  I'll still be working on the one I started last year.  Hexagons are soooo slow!




2 comments:

  1. "Oh bella Margeurite, oh bella Margeurite" I know it well. I have the music somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=LydCN5G_9TU&feature=kp
    Try this link.

    ReplyDelete