Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Bath day

Had a really good morning at Pitch and stitch yesterday - lots of really funny stories going round - some courtesy of Dawn French who Jackie had been to see.  I had made a fridge cake which we ate instead of biscuits.  It was very rich and reminded Sandra and I of when I made chocolate mousse from a Nigella recipe for the workshop lunch.  Pauline ate it and as she finished it off said "Ooh, I feel really sick - but in a good way"!

I was very pleased to receive this through the post yesterday morning:



It's so lovely - the embroidery is beautiful.

No workshop today so I had Louise from Dial a Dog Groomer over to see to Bo.  She's so good:


Bath

Pat dry


Blow dry

Trim

Treat for excellent behaviour

All spruced up!




 





















1 comment: