Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Sunshine

Lovely, busy morning in the workshop today.  Again, lots of different crafts going on and an awful lot of chat - we really put the world to rights!
Both Sue and I had pulled out Clare Kingslake projects we started a long while ago, and I was working on the hanging she designed of our chicken house.  Unfortunately the proof of how long ago I started it is the presence of pigs - we haven't got them anymore!

 
I have nearly finished quilting it though - I'm using masking tape to mark where I go - so it should be finished soon.

I did tell them all about George going off to work this morning.....I'm so impressed with him, I was still in bed when he called out "Bye Mum" and went off to work whistling.  I was less impressed when I got downstairs and discovered he'd spilt sugar all over the larder shelves and floor!

Before going to Wantage this afternoon to buy food for our lunch tomorrow, it was so warm that I sat on the bench outside the workshop - heaven.

And the best thing about today was the sunset.....


                                            ........which promises another lovely day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment