Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Friday 19 August 2011

Finished!

Well - thanks to the rainy day I've managed to finish the Naive Flowers hangning!




Also, I've noticed a new development in my quilting - I've started unpicking.  I don't know what's come over me - I used to be proud of being slapdash and would happily point out mistakes in a finished quilt.  These days when things go wrong they get on my nerves and I unpick and start again.  I blame Lynne Johnson - she took one look at the disastrous centre of my Medallion Quilt and said, in the nicest possible way, "I think I'd have to unpick it".  So I unpicked it.......5 times.  And then it looked right.

Meanwhile, back on the farm....
Jonathan and George brought in the rams


and then George just mucked around on the bike!


No comments:

Post a Comment