Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Monday 15 August 2011

No time for quilting!

I've realised I talk to much, so have decided to put up a few pictures.  No finished quilts because it's summertime!  Last week we visited Tinturn Abbey which was fabulous:


But most of the time I am


Mostly dead-heading now





 Lots of tomatoes but my cucumbers are rubbish.
Sweet Peas are good this year - but I have to keep picking them or they'll be over before harvest!
Which is, by the way, finally underway.........for now.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! I do like photos :-)
    You seem to have a flair for blogging!!

    ReplyDelete