Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Personal Organiser

I went out to the workshop before Pitch and Stitch this morning to tidy up a bit and practically lost the will to live.  It doesn't take long before any space I occupy becomes a bit of a mess (I always feel a bit like the boy in the Snoopy cartoons who used to have dust or something floating around his head), and I was aware that the workshop was getting a bit cluttered - but it really had got completely out of hand.  I hoovered round, and moved piles to different parts of the room but the final result wasn't much better. I gave up.
Then a wonderful thing happened.  It was a VERY small turnout, and I mentioned to Sandra when she arrived that perhaps the side room needed a bit of a sort out.  Well, Bree on Desperate Housewives has nothing on Sandra.  She set to like a dervish and my half-hearted offers of help were brushed aside and the result is....
It looks so nice!!
All Sandra has asked me to do is wipe up some spilt coffee on the table.
I don't have time now but first thing tomorrow I'll go out and do it..........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment