Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Help in the garden

Clare and Pauline joined us at Pitch and Stitch this morning - they came up from the caravan site.  Clare was escaping her husband and children for a couple of hours (not really, I'm sure) and brought up some cross stitch and Pauline started on a the little heart kit we have.  It's always so interesting to meet people from other parts of the country.  Obviously, one of the main topics of conversation was how well we are doing in the Olympics and both Sandra and Jackie are lucky enough to have actually  gone up there - Jackie on super saturday so she was still wallowing in the excitement and I was quietly very envious!
This afternoon I was sitting staring out the window, doing nothing and thinking about everything I should be doing, when I saw I was getting a little help in the garden:
This young hare was munching at the water thistles in the rose bed!!! - very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment