Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Saturday 12 October 2013

Bags

Had a brilliant workshop on Wednesday with Clare Kingslake - making lovely satchels.  Last time we ran it there wasn't space for me, but this time I was determined to take part.
It's Victoria's birthday today and I wanted to make it for her.
So.......all you doubting Thomas's at the workshop...............here it is!

Not perfect - but not bad either,  And she likes it so that's okay.

4 comments:

  1. That`s lovely. Feel quite inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. I might make one when I retire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Joanne, I am getting back down to stage two with mine tomorrow, a very enjoyable workshop it was too !! Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill bag Jo!
    Really enjoyed the workshop. Mine is almost finished .... well almost!

    ReplyDelete