Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Loom Knitting

Just a couple of pictures, as requested, of the loom knitting.  First Sandra, who is knitting a hat: 


For a hat you would continue knitting in the round, but Linda made a scarf by going back and forth.

This is the hat I made, being modelled by Freya, who joined us at Pitch and Stitch today:


She knitted the little boy she is holding herself.  She's so good at knitting!

And, after all the moans and groans about when I am turning to the winter menu for lunch (ie, soup),  I'm finally giving in.  Tomorrow we are having tomato soup, from practically the last tomatoes in the greenhouse!

 
That's poor old Bo (Mr Bojangles) in the background.  He can't see anymore (he's nearly 15) but when I took Mattie out for a walk yesterday, he insisted on coming with me...slowest walk I've ever had,  and I had to talk constantly so he'd know where to go!

1 comment:

  1. Is the loom knitting like a glorified French knitting? And can you make your own looms?

    ReplyDelete