Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Friday 11 April 2014

Here we go again!

Well, it started with one:


And the little puddle under him is why I insisted he go outside.
Then George brought in the tiniest little thing which I didn't expect to last more than his first night - but here he is:
Happy as Larry.

Then two more appeared, and when I got back at lunchtime there were a total of six.....they think they can sneak them in!


 
So that's four feeds a day for the next few weeks at least - still, at least I get help with the crossword!
 
 
And the reason I was out this morning? - It's rolled around again,  The Market Square Quilters Exhibition.  I was helping set up and there are really some lovely quilts there - and Sandra and I of course, chatting about our workshops!
 
 
Come along!



4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures, thanks so much for sharing. Have a great weekend at the exhibition, I love the 'husbands and children free'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I`d love to come to the quilt thing but at least we have a craft fair in the village to go to. I love the coats of the lambs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their coats are thanks to the Suffolk rams! - and I'm sure the craft fair will be less stressful!

      Delete