Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Monday 9 November 2015

Dog Pictures

Lots of people have been asking how Milly is getting on - and I'm pleased to report that she is settling in really well.

She has picked out a chair for herself:


She gets on really well with Reuben:

 
 
Although sometimes they are a bit boisterous:
 


She is also very difficult to take photos of, because whenever I get down to take a pic she comes running up so I usually end up with something like this:


Only very occasionally do I manage to get one like this:


And if I sneak up I may get one like this:




2 comments:

  1. Aah! A winning blogpost title! Who could resist a peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks pretty relaxed. She has settled on quickly.

    ReplyDelete