Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Thursday 19 November 2015

Naughty Little Pup

George went out to shut the chickens and geese in yesterday evening - and look what he spotted through the kitchen window:


And if you can't see what I'm talking about, here's a closer look:


So now we know what the angelic little Milly gets up to when she thinks she's alone....explains a few empty cups of tea that I thought I hadn't finished!  So, chairs tucked in when we've finished at the table from now on! (Oh, and by the way, I did clean up after her very thoroughly).

On a happier note, we had a lovely workshop yesterday, with the group learning modular knitting.  I am still working on my blanket, and it is steadily growing, and the ladies made brilliant starts on theirs:



The reason I say 'starts' is - well, look at the size of the balls of wool they have:


Apparently Louise was up at 6.00am this morning and knitted four more squares, so I have a feeling their blankets will grow a bit quicker than mine!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. What a naughty dog.
    I'm interested in making a modular blanket. Can you give me more pics or a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stared and stared at the first photo but didn't spot her. So, she likes a cuppa too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a good time at this class and meeting everyone. I'm now on my third row...very addictive :-)

    ReplyDelete