Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Tuesday 5 January 2016

The Twelth Day of Christmas

Today is, I'm sure, the 12th day of Christmas, so I'm pleased to say that, as I said I would, I've finished the Santa figure - Sandra gave me the kit about 5 years ago so it hasn't taken that long:


He's a funny little chap made from an "All Stuffed Up Holiday Felt Friend" kit from the US.  He stands about 2' tall.  Unfortunately he looks a bit cross - not as cross as I got trying to put him together though!!

On the 30th December, I was driving Ben and Victoria back from the airport when we came across a tree that had blown across School lane.  It was about to snap the main electricity wire providing power to East Garston, so the Electricity Board were called.


Within two hours they had sawed it all up without even switching off the electricity!  I don't think people in the village know how close they were to being without electricity!

No comments:

Post a Comment