Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Friday 27 May 2016

Off to Cornwall

So just a quick little post before I go and pack for our holiday in Cornwall!  A week of doing absolutely nothing!!
No feeding No 10 out in the field:












No feeding my 8 little lambs:


I am a bit worried about the lambs - I hope George remembers to feed them.

No weeding
 
 or watering.  Although I am worried about my plants in the greenhouse - will George water them?

It's not the best time to go away, everything is starting to look so lush and there is so much to do.  The hedge is looking lovely with all the Cow Parsley - we used to feed it to the horses because they love it

But we so need a holiday.  I've practically finished my little blanket:


and even if it rains on holiday I won't mind because I plan to crochet my Harrap Tweed Granny Stripe blanket from Black Sheep Wools -  I bought the pattern and wool at the Knitting and Stitching show.

Carole sent me this picture of her fantastic Antique Sampler


Hard to believe it's only her second Quilt!

Finally, I hope the dogs behave.  I heard some funny noises from upstairs while I was typing this - Millie had snuck up and was having a play in Victoria's bedroom -


Naughty Girl!





2 comments:

  1. You'll have time to worry about the plants when you get back! Just enjoy your break and the lovely blue sea of Cornwall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the southwest. Hope to see you while you're down here. Good luck George!

    ReplyDelete