Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Happy Hallowe'en

I was just looking at my lovely orange pumpkins I've grown..........


                                                         ...........when something rang a bell - a little hunt through an old diary and I realised Sandra and I have been running the workshops for exactly seven years.  Our first workshop ever was a hallowe'en hanging!  I remember I had flu and Victoria helped me put all the furniture into the workshop.  I think the only people who attended were Victoria and Jonathan's cousin - and she wasn't very pleased because she came down with the flu the following week.  I wonder if Sandra or I will suffer from the seven year itch!

Anyway, seven years on and the workshops are still going strong.  We had Alan Hulford here on Saturday doing the willow weaving workshop - it went very well and everyone was happy with their hearts, stars, wreaths, garden obelisks and even dragonflies!




Sunday Rheuben and I went for a lovely walk in the sunshine.


Coming down the track I thought East Garston looked  so pretty with all the Autumn colours


and Rhueben enjoyed chatting to our geese and cattle



He was less pleased however when we got home and found out what top dog Bo does when he finds himself home alone:


Who's been sleeping in my bed?!




4 comments:

  1. I`d have loved to come to that willow course. Think I will have to teach myself. Just been given bundles and bundles of contorted willow. Can`t wait to experiment. Love the pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! It is light hearted but fascinating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni and I really enjoyed our willow weaving experience, even if we weren't very good t it! Alan has such patience and was very encouraging, another lovely escape day at Lorne Hill Farm !! Already looking forward to our next one ! Carole

    ReplyDelete