Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Monday 3 February 2020

Spring Schedule

So, finally I have sent out the Spring Schedule - it would have been out sooner but we've had a lovely family week so my life has been on hold.  Luckily my daughter loved the little teddy bear beanie I knitted for my grandson so I was pleased to see him wearing it


Anyway, back to the schedule: the Lynne Johnson days will continue on every second and last day of the month, and there are some new quilts to tempt you.  I have a feeling this will be my next project:


although I have a whole pile of fat quarters so should really do the scrappy quilt


I think that was Barbara's and it is really lovely.

We have a couple of knitting days - little mug cosies on the 19th February


which are a nice way of using up bits of left over yarn and then on the 1st of April a lovely Icelandic cushion - it's made up of six inch squares so they are easy little pieces to work on and will result in a good sized cushion.



Then on the 4th of March something a little bit different for us: Indian Block printing


We'll be making simple bags and aprons and then printing on them using equipment we'll be renting from The Arty Crafty Place - a good way to see if you like it before investing in everything you need yourself.

And then lastly on the 18th of March a small Easter Bucket bag - this was one Sandra made for Christmas and filled it with chocolates but with Easter or Spring fabric I think it will make a lovely gift.  Doesn't have to be for chocolates though - Sandra stores the spare loo roll in hers!!


So that's it.....only up until Easter because although we have some good workshops in mind, I need a bit more time for preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment