Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm

Tuesday morning Pitch and Stitch - 10.00am to 1.00pm
This hanging from Annie Downs' Hatched and Patched book should be in every caravan as a cushion or decoration!

Thursday 5 February 2015

Last Day

Phew - the pressure was getting to me!

So, a few years ago I made this lovely knitting bag from a kit:


and Barbara L-S had seen it, liked it, and bought the little sewing bag kit of a similar design.  Well, she decided she would never get around to making it and passed it on to me.  I finished it today:
It's very nice with little pockets inside so I'm very pleased - thank you Barbara!

And for the last piece of work:


the bunting seating plan I made for Victoria's wedding which we pinned to an old gate.
So that's it - doing this every day has really been quite stressful!

Carolyn came today and has brought some examples of her micro macramé bracelets - I love them



No comments:

Post a Comment